Saturday 12 May 2012

Hangover?

Does hangover apply only for people who get drunk like crazy and wake up the other day with a headache?
If it doesn't then, Yes. Today I'm totally Hungover :P
I had the best day of my life yesterday, went out with my friends for shopping and later on to the beach which was so relaxing, sunny and sandy! yeah but leaving that it was such great fun. To top that off we had a 3 hour travel back home! :/ that was a bust cause we were pretty tired and our legs were screaming for a place to sit in the train!
I took my younger brother along with me, all of my friends just loved him and said that he's really matured!
Wow, Not so surprising ;)
After all he's my brother ! :D
Today we both woke up with headache and sleepy eyes, but still we made it through the day by going to music class :P
As for now, we both are busy watching something.. I'm watching my most favorite American sitcom - How I met your Mother !
and he's watching t he umm... ben 10 cartoon ! Yeah he's 13 yr old <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment